CoPilot Live | Pocket PC 4
Your GPS tracks are invaluable to us for realigning the street network and adding in new streets. We've automated the process to make it as easy as possible for you - it will only take a minute.
Directions for using a personal account (i.e.. AOL.)
- Connect your Pocket PC to your computer via ActiveSync. Make sure a connection is established.
- Open ActiveSync and click on Explore.
- Double click on the My Pocket PC icon.
- Go to the memory module where you downloaded your CoPilot data to. (i.e. device memory, CF card, SD card, etc.)
- Double click on the My Documents folder.
- Double click on the gpstracks folder.
- Highlight and select all the *.gps files in the folder.
- Open and log into your email account.
- Attach or Paste the copied .gps files into your email.