CoPilot Live | Smartphone
Your GPS tracks are invaluable to us for realigning the street network and adding in new streets. We've automated the process to make it as easy as possible for you - it will only take a minute.
Directions for using a personal account (i.e.. AOL.)
- Connect your SmartPhone to your computer via ActiveSync. Make sure a connection is established.
- Open ActiveSync and click on Explore.
- Double click on the My Smartphone icon.
- Double click on the Storage Card
- Double click on the My Documents folder.
- Double click on the gpstracks folder.
- Highlight and select all the *.gps files in the folder.
- Open and log into your email account.
- Attach or Paste the copied .gps files into your email.
- Send the files to