CoPilot Live | Pocket PC 5
Updates & Patches
GPS Track Submission
Contact Support Center
CoPilot Live | Pocket PC 5
Click here to activate CoPilot.
- How do I activate my CoPilot Live | Pocket PC5 software?
- My Pocket PC lost power and Hard Reset. What do I need to do to reactivate CoPilot Live?
- I want to put CoPilot Live | Pocket PC5 on a different Pocket PC.
- When I try to open CoPilot Live on my Pocket PC, I get a message that's say's "License Record Not Found"
- During the Pocket PC installation, I receive this error "CoPilot Pocket PC does not support the connected device type. Application manager will make the application available for installation when a supported device type is connected."
- During the desktop installation of CoPilot I receive this error "Error -1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting Runtime" .
- How do I create a connection between my Bluetooth GPS receiver and my Bluetooth Manager?
- How do I get CoPilot to recognize my Bluetooth GPS receiver?
- How do I use the power Y-split cable with my Pocket PC and Bluetooth GPS?
- How do I charge the Bluetooth GPS?
- If I turn off my h1940 or h2200 series iPAQ device while CoPilot is still running with the Bluetooth GPS receiver, the iPAQ cannot be turned back on without soft resetting the iPAQ.
- What do each of the three LED lights indicate and what are the proper charging techniques for the Bluetooth GPS receiver?
Data Download Wizard
- The Data Download Wizard does not recognize the available memory on my storage card correctly. How can I fix this?
- What is the "QuickStart" option in the Data Download Wizard?
- When the Data Download Wizard is downloading data, I receive an Access Violation error or a message that says "The download has not completed. Please try downloading again."
- How do I edit or delete the favorites on my Pocket PC?
- How can I download my favorites from my Desktop to my Pocket PC?
- Is CoPilot Live | Pocket PC5 compatible with the Windows Mobile 2003 operating system?
- When using my iPaq 2200 series Pocket PC a Bluetooth Manager window keeps popping up. How can I stop this?
- Is CoPilot Pocket PC 5 Compatible with the Windows CE 2000 Operating System?
- Some of the Cities along the shore are under water. How can this be fixed?
- After installing the 22.214.171.124 Pocket PC patch, I no longer see the Help and Tutorial options. Where did they go?
- How can I change the voice from Female to Male or from Male to Female?
GPS Receiver and Tracking
- What GPS receivers are compatible with CoPilot Live | Pocket PC5?
- How do I configure my GPS receiver to work with CoPilot Live?
- When connecting my CF GPS to my Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC I get the following message "No GPS signal, Please check connections". How can I fix this?
- When using my Navman GPS receiver with CoPilot Live | Pocket PC5 I get a message saying "No GPS signal detected." How can I get my Navman GPS to work?