4. When using my Navman GPS receiver with CoPilot Live | Pocket PC 4 I get a message saying "No GPS signal detected." How can I get my Navman GPS to work?
Please follow the directions below.
1. Click here and Save the file Navman GPS Drivers.zip to your Desktop.
2. Locate the file you just saved and double click on it.
3. Unzip the file 3.1.1.COM.ALKNavman.arm.CAB to your Desktop.
4. Perform a Soft Reset to your Pocket PC.
5. Connect your Pocket PC to your PC using your cradle or cable.
6. Make sure your Pocket PC is connected to your PC via ActiveSync.
7. Locate the file 3.1.1.COM.ALKNavman.arm.CAB on your desktop, Right click on it and select copy.
9. In the ActiveSync window click on the Explore button.
10. Double click on the My Pocket PC icon.
11. Double click on the My Documents folder.
12. In the My Documents folder, Right click and select Paste.
13. Once the file is pasted to your Pocket PC take it off it's cradle.
14. On the Pocket PC go to Start, Programs, File Explorer, My Documents.
15. In the My Documents folder you should see the 3.1.1.COM.ALKNavman.arm.CAB file you copied over. Tap on the file to execute it.
16. Once you have executed the file open CoPilot Live | Pocket PC 4 and test the application.