1. When I try to open CoPilot Live on my Pocket PC, I get a message that's say's "License Record Not Found"
The license file for CoPilot Live has become corrupt and needs to be recreated.
- On the Pocket PC, click on the Start Menu, Programs and then File Explorer
- At the top left of the File Explorer window, just below were is says "File Explorer", you will see the name of the current folder you are in. This will be in black lettering and to the right of it you will see a small triagle pointing down. Click on the current folder name and select "My Device"
- Open the "Windows" folder
- Locate cppocketpc45 for CoPilot version 4.5 or cppocketpc4 for CoPilot version 4.0. Once you have located the file, tap and hold on it and select delete.
- Once the license file has been deleted, close File Explorer and open CoPilot. You will be prompted to re-activate. After CoPilot is re-activated, you can continue using the program.
If you need further assistance please contact CoPilot Technical Support by clicking .